Some context would be nice.
EDIT
Here is the context
SebastianQuake: Context is
SebastianQuake: I asked him to find me peip for referalls and said I would pay for each successful person
SebastianQuake: He asked for a like and comment and j said I would after he did his job
SebastianQuake: He found like 2 people after maybe 2-3 mins of advertising and both people just clearly didn't meet the requirements I told him
SebastianQuake: After that he asked for the like and comment agai
hamid448: I see, what requirements did youw ant then?
SebastianQuake: And I said he hadn't fulfiles the job yet
SebastianQuake: I wanted a kewi player that was under 14 days old
SebastianQuake: Both people he sent me were over 50 days
SebastianQuake: After that I went off for like 2 mins
SebastianQuake: To how help a friend
SebastianQuake: Go*
SebastianQuake: And when I came back he was doing a different advertisement
SebastianQuake: And when I commented on his forum he said he didn't give up in it and still hasn't posted anything regarding what j asked for
hamid448: I see, and if he reffered you one person what would you pay him?
SebastianQuake: Well he never actually asked for a certain amount from me so I was gonna pay him like 250k
SebastianQuake: All he had asked from me was a like and comment
SebastianQuake: But I pay anyone who does a service for me
hamid448: you would pay him 250k? for every 10 level the you would get money worth of 30/50million or something
SebastianQuake: Ya but he isn't doing anything
SebastianQuake: All he had to do
SebastianQuake: Was find the person
SebastianQuake: That would actually do the referring party
hamid448: yeah but can you blame him. for 250k he might as well refer the person himself
SebastianQuake: Bro
SebastianQuake: You realise he told me nothing about payment
SebastianQuake: All he asked for was a like and comment at the time
SebastianQuake: And I said I would give if he did his service
hamid448: But you should realise that it wont be high up his list either?
SebastianQuake: He quit after 2 mins
SebastianQuake: Of doing it
SebastianQuake: Literally 2 mins
hamid448: Anyway you should post it on the forum itself? if not I do it
SebastianQuake: Go ahead
SebastianQuake: Idc
SebastianQuake: I put down my opinion
SebastianQuake: On his service
hamid448: alrighty
Last message: Sat, 10:50 - TCT