Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deleted

Started by x_bigmedic [1996852] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 240 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
22
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Positivity is good! I wish you the best and hopefully wonderful luck not only in Torn, bit outside the game as well.

Sincerely

Securop
x_bigmedic [1996852]
Oof, just realized that some people even posted on this thread and I didn't notice
With goodybe I didn't mean that I would leave but rather tried to find some kind of end to the post, like "Goodbye, thanks for reading", so I will edit that.

Thanks for the positive responses :)