Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile Feature

Started by Invert [2125774] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 121 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Invert [2125774]
I'm not Google chrome not torn app and I can slide the toolbar at the top of the screen I cant get to any of the links

Edit: I've logged in and out several times. Still not working.
Invert [2125774]
I'm not on* I meant, sorry. Samsung likes to make me look like an idiot. On mobile the toolbar at the top with gym, crimes etc I cant slide it across I talk to Ampherimine and she told me to file a bug report.
liharris30 [2106022]
I've replicated this issue inside of the torn app. and fixed it by clearing the cache. i'm unsure of what caused it to happen but it prevents you from sliding anything.
Invert [2125774]
That's it as Jekyll posted but I'm on Google Chrome not app and I have a Samsung Galaxy S9. I have cleared cache, logged in and out and cleared cookies
Stewie [1494547]
I believe Catherine now deals with the front-end for the Sidebar / Navigation bar on Mobile. I'll pass this over to them.

Thanks.