So I was ganna go on roulette to spend my casino tokens to get the merit. Ive been doin thins for about a week but always on PC. Today I was on mobile and defided to go do it and I wasnt able to bet on any spins. All it would say is drag the token to the spot but when I went to drag it would only scroll the screen up. If anybody plays on moile and knows how to do it (if you can) to please reply and share how because im too noob to figure it out on my own.
Roulette
Started by Ammo123 [2241341] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Are you sure you had the money you thought you did? I've never had any problems with roulette on mobile and you're correct bout how to do it. Sometimes it's just a matter of a restart, but if you keep having problems, report the issue to staff. They're pretty quick. I'm on ios, by the way.
What browser are you using? It works fine for me in chrome (android). This is how it looks like https://i.imgur.com/eAb75Qw.gifv. As previously mentioned, if you did not have money on you, the tokens would be dimmed out and you wouldn't be able to drag them.
I was doing bets of 10 and I have over 100k on me I wasn't on any browser because I have it downloaded from the app-store. I am also on Android not IOS. Also I couldn't drag the token at all and put it where I wanted to put it it wouldn't move at all only the screen.