Selling donator packs for.cheap....message me
Donator packs 5-15 million
Started by Jablo98 [2313630] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Trap? Looks like a trap
Guarenteed RMT or a scam.
In before OP gets fedded.
In before OP gets fedded.
It is a scam
It wasn't a scam, I actually sold them.for cheap because I was NEW didn't care too much about them and just wanted money to get ahead of the game early.....plus 2 of the people I sold it to, invited me to their faction and then a job....