Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker score

Started by LordJamieMadrox [1570349] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
LordJamieMadrox [1570349]
Just wondering is there a problem with the poker score? I'm currently playing 2.0 atm, won a hand,wen't to go take a picture of my poker score ( frist screen shot) played another had a and a few min later won another hand (2nd screen shot) refreshed the poker score and noticed it hasn't budged. I have cleared my history and cache and am still getting the same problem

https://prnt.sc/o1k5kp
https://prnt.sc/o1kafu
Mitchell [1669904]
I believe I read somewhere at due to it being in beta mode it won't update your score. Don't quote me on that, wait for Stewie. :D
Stewie [1494547]
I believe this is intentional, yes.

There's also already a thread on it in the Poker 2.0 sub-forum, you can discuss it there!

Thanks.