Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Article accepted honor

Started by Danilus [974875] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Danilus [974875]
There is a honor called 'Journalist' which requires an article submitted/ accepted. I had two of my article accepted many years ago, one of which I have the event saved. I'm wondering I should have gotten the honor for that/ can get it retroactively.

(I was suggested by a Helper to ask inquire here about the issue).

[image: i.imgur.com]
Stewie [1494547]
I can only think the honour bar didn't exist back then, in which case you'd need to submit a new article?

We can check with Joe, I think.
Dr_Phoenix [1601223]
That's kinda lame.

Fly for 365 days. That merit didnt exist people have been in the air 365 days prior got it.

Diabetic. 500 candy. That didn't exist but people got it.
500 energy drinks. That didnt exist.

I mean there are a few merits that didnt exist.
I didnt need to drink 500 more alcohal. Eat 500 more candy. So on and so on. He has the event. He has proof. I dont see why not.
ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor
There are plenty of awards where it doesn't matter if you did any of those activities before honor was released. You must re-do. 10-stack of merits, achieve 50/100/150 personal perks, login on 15th of November/Christmas Day/Halloween, use stat enhancer, win 100 million in russian roulette and more.