Would it be possible to modify a filter i.e Faction filter to work on the hospitalview.php page to show only online players and maybe filter it further by those active or idle and who've been hospitalizied over say.....a 2 hour minimum but exclude non-revivable hosps like rad sickness?
Update: The awesome Cryosis7 modified his faction filter and it works AWESOME! What used to take me minutes of scrolling through offliners I have literally knocked out in 15 seconds because everything is there in clear colors. Simple press of a button and boom, revive is done! Works perfectly for me who doesn't always ask for payment and simply doles out free revives. Thanks a ton for the awesome work Cryo! I'm looking forward to the new updates this filter will get in the future!
Update: The awesome Cryosis7 modified his faction filter and it works AWESOME! What used to take me minutes of scrolling through offliners I have literally knocked out in 15 seconds because everything is there in clear colors. Simple press of a button and boom, revive is done! Works perfectly for me who doesn't always ask for payment and simply doles out free revives. Thanks a ton for the awesome work Cryo! I'm looking forward to the new updates this filter will get in the future!