I think weapon mods should be able to be sold/traded back to the game and a portion of the points spent returned. This may make spending E and everything else for missions more appealing for the masses.
Weapon Mods
Started by Intimidator [1617496] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
R+
I disagree, I'm afraid. Missions is an effective energy-drain which gives significant bonuses/perks.
If mods are sellable/tradeable, it would be way too easy to obtain books and superiors mods
If mods are sellable/tradeable, it would be way too easy to obtain books and superiors mods
Completely agree w/ Stente.
I think mods should be unlocked once the specific prior type is purchased, not all of them for that tier. This would be a middle ground that makes them still bound to that player but a more attainable goal for newer players. This would give an easier and more targeted grind while also draining En from people. There are plenty of pointless En drains already. looks at hunting...
Traded back to the game? Absolutely.
Traded back to the game? Absolutely.