I think there should be a button where you can delete all of your events instead of having to hit select all and only be able to delete 25 events at a time. I have found it annoying after a week or right after I sell a bunch of items on my bazaar there are pages and pages of events. I find it annoying when I click select all and i'm only able to select 25 events and delete them to then go to the next page and do the same thing over and over again.
Delete all events
Started by Ammo123 [2241341] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Bump
R+ .
+×÷=%/@*!#:;&_
()-'",.?
$€£
....
....
...
...
+×÷=%/@*!#:;&_
()-'",.?
$€£
....
....
...
...