Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction wars ROE

Started by Killerontheloos [2293513] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Killerontheloos [2293513]
I'm totally new to this! Here is my debacle....I'm pretty sure i should put my name on the list when I first log on. Before I do anything. That way the faction gets credit or something for things I do? So I looked up who we were Beefin with and started kicking ass from the bottom up? Now I think that wasn't exactly how it works.... Or maybe it is? I started second guessing things. Maybe I just have to have my name on the list like I'm present or showing support. And "showing support" is how we score. The faction with the highest score when the time runs out wins? I guess I should have asked. Any info would greatly be appreciated......
RandomCC [2219650]
FIrst and foremost why's your faction not explaining this to you?

When a faction is at war, that "list" you're referring to is commonly called a "wall". You get on the wall by defeating someone on it (or by clicking an available slot). Once you're on the wall, you accumulate points for every second you're on there.

Faction members are expected to fully participate in a war. This includes getting on the wall, defeating people on the wall, and using medication (Faction > Armory > Medical tab) to get out of the hospital faster and return to the wall. The longer you're on the wall, the more points you accumulate, and the faster your faction wins the territory. Once your faction wins/loses the territory or whoever started the war changes their mind, that wall disappears and a war report is generated that shows how often each member joined the wall and how many points they accumulated.

To answer more specific questions: Yes, the faction receives "credit" (respect) when you defeat people in general. You get more respect for defeating people on the war wall. Generally during war people only attack who's on the wall and leave the rest of the opposing faction out of it. Yes, the faction with the "highest score" wins the territory when the time runs out. Holding a territory provides daily respect to a faction.

Hope this helps.
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
His faction leaders just passed the 30 day mark of joining/creating the faction, they probably have little clue what they are doing lol.

Well regardless, @op, the goal is to completely fill up the green bar, so get to wall sitting XD