Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How Much?

Started by Raion_Sensei [2319070] on in Graphics.

7 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Raion_Sensei [2319070]
I know that mate but since im new here I need to know if the sig i made qualify to be sell...
I know you are a good artist, how much it worth?
wedge_antilles [2108250]
People tend to buy in to whatever name is perceived as 'cool' at the moment. If the cap fits.... I've seen people charge 50million for something that other people without the 'name brand' get offered 1 million for.

I would focus on building a reputation, maybe even working for donations. Once your name is known people will be happy to pay more...
cl3ric0l [569400]
generally the quality of your work determines the price......but there are people that have different tastes, and therefore what one person wouldnt like another will.