Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mcsmoogle Corp

Started by Ben- [483696] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 218 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Ben- [483696]
Can anyone who knows a bit about stocks tell me if it is normal for a stock to drop this much in a 15 minute period? I'm looking to buy but i'm wondering if this is going to keep happening to devalue the stock and would i be better off waiting?

12:00


$1,857.13


25.25

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
Yeah MCS especially I have seen to rise and fall by that much a few times. I'm not sure I'd count on waiting though, it could easily rise by $30 on the next tick.