N/A
N/A
Started by lnvert [2071407] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
I wouldn't no.
Moving to fun & games
Moving to fun & games
kill
Maybe bang, maybe kill, you don't look too much like waifu material to me though
marry
who is Mary? Bang Mary 100%
Definitely I would Mary Cum. Or Cum Mary. Or Cumary. Or all of the above.
Bang, Marry, Kill, Collect Life Insurance
in that order
in that order
Kill, marry, bang, collect life insurance
in that order
in that order
Well I can't kill nobody, and I can't bang nobody, so I guess I'll marry nobody :(
ez kill
oh for sure marry. gotta get me that good good England summer cottage.
KILL
KILL!!!
Kill
Kill because i am mentally f**ked
Kill cuz hes mental
Kill
Marry for that sugar daddy
I read the thread literally and thought the OP was asking....Kill or Bang Mary....I have to admit....I thought it was a little harsh, but really had no idea :-)