Black Jack in torn is ruthless I dont know why I ever starting playing but I am finally even. FINALLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! lol was down a couple billion for a while now I am up 150 mil and am done with black jack forever
You have 0 casino tokens and a current streak of $815,340,000
Your Statistics
You have 0 casino tokens and a current streak of $815,340,000
Your Statistics
- Games played
- 1,985
- Maximum gain
- $400,000,000
- Maximum loss
- $200,000,000
- Total money gain
- $100,978,000,215
- Total money loss
- $100,827,754,785
- Money Gain/Loss ratio
- 1.0015
- Best win streak
- 7
- Wins
- 861
- Losses
- 1,124
- Win / Loss ratio
- 0.7660
- Pushes
- 145
- Naturals
- 85
- Six Card Charlie
- 3
- Busts
- 328
- Hits
- 1,347
- Stands
- 1,615
- Splits
- 22
- Double Downs
- 168
- Double Down wins
- 90
- Double Down losses
- 78
- Insurances
- 32
- Insurance wins
- 12
- Insurance losses
- 20
- Surrenders
- 0