Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying 30 E Cans

Started by Jerobie [1863992] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
Jerobie [1863992]
Hello All,
I am trying to buy 750 30 energy cans. if you are selling less than 10 I will pay 3.4mil per, less than 100 I will pay 3.5 and if you have all 750 I will throw in something extra and buy them all for 2.7 billion.