Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug with beginner missions

Started by snesmaster [2327147] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
snesmaster [2327147]
I just started playing the game yesterday and experienced a bug then. I was doing the Beginner Missions from GEORGE. The mission with the bug is called, "Criminal Methods". The first part was to look for lost money. I kept doing that one and earned more money they required for that mission, when I went back to the Missions it check off several other sub missions in that category that I had not completed. Please get back to me and let me know if this was helpful. I hope I don't get in trouble for it, since I had no way of knowing that would happen.
snesmaster [2327147]
I was searching the movie theater and other places on the list for money. I never sold bootleg stuff, but it had that checked off the mission list when I went back to it.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
As far as I can see, your mission is completed now? All tests went fine, perhaps there was simply not enough money earned during the time when you checked it.