Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Moving tooltip

Started by dafuq [1589828] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
dafuq [1589828]
Over the last week or so I've noticed the tooltip info popup on the notification bars often jumps around usually between the stat bars and the icon bars

I captured an animated screenshot below

https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-23-2019/lT79tq.gif

I haven't narrowed down the trigger. I'm on mobile switchig between Yandex and Firefox browsers.
Screenshot is from Firefox. I think I've observed this on Yandex but unsure.

Samsung S6 edge
Android 8.0.0