I've had 3 random people sign up with my referall with VERY similar names to me although I haven't sent my code out can I get them banned?
Impersonator
Started by JoashD [2318848] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
File a player report on them and the officer team can check it out.
File a player report on them and the officer team can check it out.