I was just wondering if there's a way to see if you're about ready to level up like an XP bar or something and if so how do you access it?
Xp bar
Started by Dayzsh-lonewolf [2312284] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Oh, I always forget this special exists.. this is OP's best bet. Although I wouldn't worry about it, with the effort it'll take to get into a 7* Game Shop you could probably hit a few targets and level up … - Bug [1455582] Committee
· 1 likes ·
Once your level 15 you can fly to China and pay the fortune teller to tell you how close you are to levelling up. Besides that, the hall of fame for level is ordered by exp however that would take …
Once your level 15 you can fly to China and pay the fortune teller to tell you how close you are to levelling up.
Besides that, the hall of fame for level is ordered by exp however that would take forever to look through st your level.
Besides that, the hall of fame for level is ordered by exp however that would take forever to look through st your level.
When you get to LVL 15 you out can fly to China and pay a fortune teller to tell you how close you are to levelling up, and there is a job special that reveals the true LVL of a target but that's it....I think.
There is 7* game shop special that will tell how close you are to levelling up.
Oh, I always forget this special exists.. this is OP's best bet. Although I wouldn't worry about it, with the effort it'll take to get into a 7* Game Shop you could probably hit a few targets and level up :)
True. This is one of those factually correct but totally impractical answers. I just posted to flex my knowledge.