I was looking to sell my peony's and pandas, but the peony's were nowhere to be seen. I haven't sold them in a while and recently bought more too.
Missing Items from Inventory
Started by Larrystooge [2173171] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Drew [1801731] ×1 Larrystooge [2173171] ×1
Joshua can take a look for you when he has a moment!
11-06-2019 17:37:44 | Larrystooge sold 233x Peony on their bazaar to Drew at $71,200 each for a total of $16,589,600 |
| 11-06-2019 16:55:40 | Larrystooge listed 233x Peony on their bazaar for $71,200 each |
| 10-06-2019 02:19:23 | Larrystooge bought 29x Peony at $5,000 each for a total of $145,000 from China |
Mentions: Drew [1801731] · Larrystooge [2173171]
I am having this error.
I bought 22 big box of chocolates. I used some of them.
When I returned to my item list minutes later, they aren't there.
I bought 22 big box of chocolates. I used some of them.
When I returned to my item list minutes later, they aren't there.