what do i use them for?
blank cds
Started by machetejoe03 [2294582] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- machetejoe03 [2294582]
· 1 likes ·
im an idiot then i bought over 10000 worth of blank cds lol
So far there's nothing to be use other than display purpose. Till crime 2.0 comes. This CD will just be a blank CD.
I hear the term crimes 2.0 tossed around. What exactly is it?
It's a long-awaited modification of the current crime system. Will take awhile, I suppose.
Could ye add some details pls? (im dum lol)
Meanwhile, I'm still trying to get those damned Theft medals and awards.
It's coming soon™
im an idiot then i bought over 10000 worth of blank cds lol
You could keep till when 2.0 comes around. But I doubt will be near soon haha
xD
Start collecting them
Start collecting them
can only sell them i think ...at moment
Lol, where do we start?
Geee, idk