Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Suggested Changes

Started by Draconuss [2222285] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
Draconuss [2222285]
1) It would be nice if my Bazaar had a sum total of the value of all items listed. Even better if I could checkbox which items to include in that total.

2) I wish I could set the threshold at which it warns me if I undervalue an item by accident. That or raise the threshold to 20% of the value or less when giving a warning. Currently on mobile it can be easy to miss a digit and still have it go through unwarned.