How do I find medieval coins? I have completed the archeology course
Coins
Started by Slaughter4u [2304566] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Silkhands [2118155]
· 6 likes ·
They are as rare as rocking horse droppings. A situation thread I deeply regret following so early in my career. Added to the awareness nerf and your dreams of an Indiana Jones lifestyle are soon pushing up daisies, #heavysigh
They are city finds and is a random chance to get them
They are as rare as rocking horse droppings. A situation thread I deeply regret following so early in my career. Added to the awareness nerf and your dreams of an Indiana Jones lifestyle are soon pushing up daisies, #heavysigh
Rare they are to find.
The only way I have found coins is by checking the phone booths in the city.
I check the phone booths to see if they actually have the hand piece !!
[url=https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-vandalized-pay-telephone-in-south-san-francisco-california-usa-56071869.html?pv=1&stamp=2&imageid=790F9355-D17C-4B3E-BDB1-2158B9F5225E&p=9514&n=0&orientation=0&pn=1&searchtype=0&IsFromSearch=1&srch=foo%3dbar%26st%3d0%26pn%3d1%26ps%3d100%26sortby%3d2%26resultview%3dsortbyPopular%26npgs%3d0%26qt%3dvandalized%26qt_raw%3dvandalized%26lic%3d3%26mr%3d0%26pr%3d0%26ot%3d0%26creative%3d%26ag%3d0%26hc%3d0%26pc%3d%26blackwhite%3d%26cutout%3d%26tbar%3d1%26et%3d0x000000000000000000000%26vp%3d0%26loc%3d0%26imgt%3d0%26dtfr%3d%26dtto%3d%26size%3d0xFF%26archive%3d1%26groupid%3d%26pseudoid%3d%26a%3d%26cdid%3d%26cdsrt%3d%26name%3d%26qn%3d%26apalib%3d%26apalic%3d%26lightbox%3d%26gname%3d%26gtype%3d%26xstx%3d0%26simid%3d%26saveQry%3d%26editorial%3d1%26nu%3d%26t%3d%26edoptin%3d%26customgeoip%3d%26cap%3d1%26cbstore%3d1%26vd%3d0%26lb%3d%26fi%3d2%26edrf%3d0%26ispremium%3d1%26flip%3d0%26pl%3d][image: h7.alamy.com][/url]
[url=https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-vandalized-pay-telephone-in-south-san-francisco-california-usa-56071869.html?pv=1&stamp=2&imageid=790F9355-D17C-4B3E-BDB1-2158B9F5225E&p=9514&n=0&orientation=0&pn=1&searchtype=0&IsFromSearch=1&srch=foo%3dbar%26st%3d0%26pn%3d1%26ps%3d100%26sortby%3d2%26resultview%3dsortbyPopular%26npgs%3d0%26qt%3dvandalized%26qt_raw%3dvandalized%26lic%3d3%26mr%3d0%26pr%3d0%26ot%3d0%26creative%3d%26ag%3d0%26hc%3d0%26pc%3d%26blackwhite%3d%26cutout%3d%26tbar%3d1%26et%3d0x000000000000000000000%26vp%3d0%26loc%3d0%26imgt%3d0%26dtfr%3d%26dtto%3d%26size%3d0xFF%26archive%3d1%26groupid%3d%26pseudoid%3d%26a%3d%26cdid%3d%26cdsrt%3d%26name%3d%26qn%3d%26apalib%3d%26apalic%3d%26lightbox%3d%26gname%3d%26gtype%3d%26xstx%3d0%26simid%3d%26saveQry%3d%26editorial%3d1%26nu%3d%26t%3d%26edoptin%3d%26customgeoip%3d%26cap%3d1%26cbstore%3d1%26vd%3d0%26lb%3d%26fi%3d2%26edrf%3d0%26ispremium%3d1%26flip%3d0%26pl%3d][image: h7.alamy.com][/url]
I completed that course like 1.5 years ago, i will let you know when i find a coin XD
Lol cheers guys
Where as I found a coin like the day after I completed the course. So yeah, random..