Hi.
I am hosting a game of mastermind and here is how it works.
I will give a pool of colours. The combination will be 8 colours.
Post a combination of 8 from the pool I provide and I will comment with a responce.
If you have the right colour but in the wrong place I will say [number] Wrong Place. If you have the right colour in the right place I will say [number] Right Place. I will not say which colour you got right only how many you got right/wrong spot or wrong in general.
I can't give a big prize but hey any prize is better than none right?
I will give the first person to figure it out a prize and 1 random participant a prize.
The pool is:
I am hosting a game of mastermind and here is how it works.
I will give a pool of colours. The combination will be 8 colours.
Post a combination of 8 from the pool I provide and I will comment with a responce.
If you have the right colour but in the wrong place I will say [number] Wrong Place. If you have the right colour in the right place I will say [number] Right Place. I will not say which colour you got right only how many you got right/wrong spot or wrong in general.
I can't give a big prize but hey any prize is better than none right?
I will give the first person to figure it out a prize and 1 random participant a prize.
The pool is: