Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Never mind

Started by Salanthus [1541906] on in Graveyard.

59 replies · 626 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
60
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

KingLion [1477459] ×1 Yasen [1924620] ×1 Indubitably [2117849] ×1

Indubitably [2117849]
Send me 100M, and I'll send you 200M.

How's that sound to you?

Really good business model for us both.

You were sent $100,000 from Yasen.

You sent $200,000 to Yasen with the message: it was a joke, don't send me money.

You were sent $1,000,000 from KingLion.

...welp.

Mentions: KingLion [1477459] · Yasen [1924620]

Nightmare [1637448]
Lucky for you, I'm quitting tuesday. I'll package it all up in a few boxes and sent it over before my final log in. Thank God there's a place to send it all, I was getting worried about it with that deadline approaching.
P00CH [2170094]
Randomly pick up the game around 4 years after originally creating account and one of your first forum posts is a begging post...
Probably not your best move on "coming back" to game...
HOLUX [509465]
Total cost to pay now: $375,000
THANK YOU, WE HAVE PLACED YOUR BOUNTIES.

So I've spend 375k towards you, OP. That counts, right?
Yasen [1924620]
You sent $100,000 to JohnOD.
You sent $100,000 to BillieEilish.
You sent $100,000 to Indubitably.
You sent $100,000 to ORAN.
You sent $100,000 to MaJiKs.
You sent $100,000 to Hawk.
You sent $200,000 to Josephine.
You sent $100,000 to TornFalcon.
You sent $100,000 to Hemorrhoid.
You sent $100,000 to Nightmare.
You sent $100,000 to CptPimp.
You sent $100,000 to Honor_Scholar.
You sent $100,000 to Muthannnaa.
You sent $100,000 to Poochskunk.
You sent $100,000 to HOLUX.
You sent $100,000 to Cryptic.

Am I doing it right?