So for my faction I was wall sitting which we normally do when in a war and whenever I joined I had a -5 no matter what when I joined then after it started going --> https://imgur.com/YH8HOHk I use chrome and am on PC. Ive healed and rejoined and it always starts at -5 (wasnt able to get it in time bets i could get it to capture was -4)
Negative points on wall
Started by Ammo123 [2241341] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Please use the currently confirmed report found here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16044524
Thanks.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16044524
Thanks.
Mentions: Joining the Wall
Ah sorry about that I look at the first page thinking its not there its prob closed ty