MontyMc mugged me after I won!
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
YOU HOSPITALIZED MONTYMC
:)
:)
:)
We are.
Way to easy to avoid being mugged. Have two windows/tabs open. Poker and the travel window or vault or whatever safe place you store money. You'll need to buy a laptop if you travel and like keeping your money safe using stocks. Once in the air fire the laptop up and go to stock market. I usually take a short flight too mexico and bank(buy stock) with most the money except enough to buy stuff in Mexico while I'm there.
Now you gotta be fairly quick. Leave table, switch tabs and click travel or bank or whatever you use to keep money safe and you're done. You being mugged and losing money is your own fault. There no reason you need to be mugged and lose money at all unless the guy is very lucky and hits you just at the right time.
FWIW I never carry big sums of money or hardly any money on me ever. When I do have money on me it's gone or spent or whatever in less then 5-10 seconds. So unless someone hits me in those 5-10 seconds I lose almost nothing.
And when you first sit at the table don't carry extra money or have any money on you at all except what's on the table.
Cheers
Now you gotta be fairly quick. Leave table, switch tabs and click travel or bank or whatever you use to keep money safe and you're done. You being mugged and losing money is your own fault. There no reason you need to be mugged and lose money at all unless the guy is very lucky and hits you just at the right time.
FWIW I never carry big sums of money or hardly any money on me ever. When I do have money on me it's gone or spent or whatever in less then 5-10 seconds. So unless someone hits me in those 5-10 seconds I lose almost nothing.
And when you first sit at the table don't carry extra money or have any money on you at all except what's on the table.
Cheers
Thanks thats awesome advice!
No problem Dom happy too help. I see many younger players have trouble keeping their money and losing it muggings alot. Most the time though in my opinion and experience it's 100% preventable. If it isn't there certainly is no reason they should be getting large amounts unless they are very very lucky or it's a setup like a buy/mug situation of similar.
Even when guys sell points(which is a know mugging hotbed) they should have no worries about being mugged. Just put the points on the market then travel. They'll likely sell when you're in the air. Again fire up the laptop and bam moneys safe.
Cheers!!!
Even when guys sell points(which is a know mugging hotbed) they should have no worries about being mugged. Just put the points on the market then travel. They'll likely sell when you're in the air. Again fire up the laptop and bam moneys safe.
Cheers!!!