So apparently, if you spin the wheel, and you do not get a good outcome (ex. Leslie face punch), you can go to a different part of the city to not get hospitalized (If I know I'm going to get face punched, then I just spam blood bags and go get hospitalized to save blood :P) If you go back to that page, you will get hospitalized. I tested this 3 times to make sure it's not just a one time occurence. I'm using Chrome OS, but I haven't tested it on any other device.
1. There is no other existing bug report.
2. I can't upload screenshots. (idk why)
3. Spin the wheel, and then exit out of the tab, or click to go to a different area (it doesn't matter whether it's good or bad; If you get a good outcome (ex. Money), you can still get it later, then, go back to the casino and press spin the wheel, and you'll get your outcome, whether it's good or bad.
4. I'm using a Chromebook, I haven't tested it out on other devices.
Thanks
1. There is no other existing bug report.
2. I can't upload screenshots. (idk why)
3. Spin the wheel, and then exit out of the tab, or click to go to a different area (it doesn't matter whether it's good or bad; If you get a good outcome (ex. Money), you can still get it later, then, go back to the casino and press spin the wheel, and you'll get your outcome, whether it's good or bad.
4. I'm using a Chromebook, I haven't tested it out on other devices.
Thanks