Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100 Revive...

Started by thailand [1815879] on in Achievements.

0 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
thailand [1815879]
This might not look so big or anything at all, but I felt the need to tell about it. Going around randomly into the hospital to revive those burned in arson crimes or either OD on xanax. Somehow this got pretty fun, spending energy to get some back up again ;V

I'll come back once I hit 500 or 1000.