Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

weird buggy website

Started by John_Talon [1913341] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Stewie [1494547]
Browser / OS/ Device?

Have you tried clearing cache? Another browser or device?

What about extensions? Try your browser in Incognito Mode perhaps?

Thanks.
arrow [2024586]
Also getting a lot of lag and 503’s. It also checks browser/loading screen after every couple mins so annoying
John_Talon [1913341]
PC windows 10 I tried clearing cache and another browser. I also tried in map mode. I think it might have been lag? It just randomly stopped 30 min latter.
Chef_Liam [2184612]
This happens to me when my internet isn't running fast. And only ever happens to me when I'm on my computer, not on my phone. But every time my internet is back to running it's normal speed, I haven't had this issue.