Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Animated graphics!!

Started by Skater [1260754] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Skater [1260754]
I can do custom animated graphics. Including faction tags, profile signatures, faction image, faction description ect. I have just recently started but the works I have done are shown below (I will update the examples as I make them) just message me and we will discuss the price.
[image: lh3.googleusercontent.com][image: lh3.googleusercontent.com][image: lh3.googleusercontent.com][image: lh3.googleusercontent.com]
[image: lh3.googleusercontent.com]