I recieved my donor pack it was in my items one minute and the next it's gone not opened not sold please fix this as I'm new and would like to enjoy this game
Missing Donator Pack?
Started by Deathconkiller [2329262] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Joshua can take a look and log check it for you.
I've edited the title for clarity.
I've edited the title for clarity.
Thanks stew much appreciated
In addition to your subscription you've bought 2 donator packs, one you traded to Rob_Snow and another to Darkwildkitty - if you check here https://www.torn.com/trade.php you should be able to confirm this. Thanks!
Possibly some confusion because one was listed and remove from the item market.
Possibly some confusion because one was listed and remove from the item market.