Always bugged me how the middle score line is overwritten by the N in xaNax like a poor photoshop job. Not sure what a good fix for this would be. The score line could be made to go though the N but would still leave the ANA looking a bit weirdly spaced compared to the end Xs that obviously are there to avoid the other score lines.
Xanax image quality
Started by rapid_riser [262223] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 4 likes ·
[image: i.gyazo.com][image: i.gyazo.com][image: i.gyazo.com] - ThirteenMD [2173789]
· 3 likes ·
What, you've never taken xanax irl before? - aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
This is actually how real one looks like? - https://gyazo.com/0f9fb1d7ae3b4bb206f2fc5d5052b2c8
Always bugged me how the middle score line is overwritten by the N in xaNax like a poor photoshop job. Not sure what a good fix for this would be. The score line could be made to go though the N but would still leave the ANA looking a bit weirdly spaced compared to the end Xs that obviously are there to avoid the other score lines.
This is actually how real one looks like? - https://gyazo.com/0f9fb1d7ae3b4bb206f2fc5d5052b2c8
As above ^
Closing report.
Closing report.
Oh wow. Never considered that possibility.
What, you've never taken xanax irl before?
I know I haven’t
I have taken it irl. I did not get 250 E from it though......pretty sure I went to bed feeling like I had no E.
Ched has loads apparently ask him to send some.
While we're on this topic, shouldn't the drug that gives you energy be speed since xanax Is a downer and speed gives you crazy energy
Another who's obviously never abused xanax before.
Jeez what's wrong with you people.
Jeez what's wrong with you people.