Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Birthday Torn rant

Started by GeneralDusk [2289549] on in General Discussion.

7 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
GeneralDusk [2289549]
It's my birthday and I've officially been drunk for 24 hours.
so I thought I'd do what everyone does when they're drunk and confess my love to Torn.
everywhere from Leslie kicking me in the throat, to dudes shit posting.
A place to take xan and call home, until you get caught stealing a TV by a father and jail becomes the new home.

I love you all, <3