Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bizarre Bazaar problems

Started by MEOZ [922033] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
MEOZ [922033]
Every time I try to get into this bazaar there are so many items it takes forever it'll load. Partial items load and then freeze and then load some more items and free some more I got to the point where I was 45 minutes and still didn't get to the item I wanted to purchase then it completely froze up.https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php#/p=bazaar&userID=206872
Stewie [1494547]
Right now, it is currently working as intended. However, this system is currently being worked on with plans to add in continuous loading as you scroll down, and adding a search filter. Soon™.

Thanks.