Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Russian roulette bug report.

Started by Seabass1994 [2164139] on in Bugs & Issues.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Hemigidius [2157705] ×1

Seabass1994 [2164139]
I was playing a 5 milion game with hemigidius, (https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2157705#/)
The Game has said I've won, but didn't receive any winnings..

I understand torn has been down recently maybe there is a bug?

Game ID:



1546758

Thanks for reading

Mentions: Hemigidius [2157705]