Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Payment issues

Started by Crack [1349142] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Crack [1349142]
So I purchased $100 vanilla prepaid card today looking to spend it only on donater packs, first of all it costs me $10 alone to buy the card along with the $100 value.
So I go to pay with PayPal and without and I keep getting the same error says the issuing bank does not accept?
So torn doesnt accept prepaid visa cards? Wish I would of known that before purchasing...
Crack [1349142]
Ok delete guys I figured out a way to transfer money to online wallet then currency to PayPal.
$83 dollars paid lost close to $30 because of this bug. Unfortunately I wont be donating again anytime soon if this is the case.
Sorry if come off as a grouch don't mean to be a hag, but man this really pissed me off, you guys should pay more attention to your donating system make it more viable for payments.
Stewie [1494547]
As above ^

You will always get an adequate response by using that e-mail address. Always include your Torn name and ID, and transaction ID if you have one.

Thanks.