I'm looking for a spouse to get marry and share her/him PI to get more happiness and better stats gain..anyone??
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Try the personals in the newspaper..
Hi!
Please try looking for a spouse in Trade Chat, the Personals in the Newspaper, or the Property Sharing thread in the Properties forum.
GD is not the place for this, so I'll be closing it.
Please try looking for a spouse in Trade Chat, the Personals in the Newspaper, or the Property Sharing thread in the Properties forum.
GD is not the place for this, so I'll be closing it.