Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What? Why?

Started by BaronVonDude [2169790] on in Graveyard.

6 replies · 89 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

BaronVonMarlon [2163275] ×1

BaronVonDude [2169790]
I woke up to this, as if this wasn't a poke right?

BaronVonMarlon attacked you [view] 08:31:59 11/07/19

Cause wtf? Why? As if 1 of me isnt bad enough. Nobody wants a second.

I do create some funny content and some game mechanics but what is this? 2 posters 1 cup?
My name with Marlons?

I'm slightly insulted.

Who was he before the name change?

Mentions: BaronVonMarlon [2163275]