Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wages - Payment Time

Started by hammi [2235955] on in Company Discussion.

3 replies · 491 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

hammi [2235955]
When does the system pay employee wages?

And do employees have to have been in a company for a full day before they get paid?

thanks
hammi [2235955]
I know that the end of working day is 18:00 tct....

i know that it prolly takes about 5-10 minutes to run the cron job fully through the system...

I've also spent the time investigating most of the other important information, I just haven't been able to find in the wiki, forums or anywhere else a definitive answer to my particular queries.

That's unless you were advocating that I should have cold called directors for the information, which I did actually do, only to find that they were not 100% sure either
TealJade [1737229]
Companies receive their reports shortly after 1800 game time, it can take a few minutes for it to run though them all. Employees are paid after that and I have read that can take up to 45 minutes for it to run through every company. I have noticed my company bank continues to decrease for several minutes.
As long as an employee was hired before about 1730 and the director updates their wages they will be paid for the day. It might even work later but I believe the "days in company" cron runs first.