https://pasteboard.co/InuPBdT.pngHaving 550 error, on loading profiles and also forum threads, anyone facing the same?
Having 550 error
Started by quarvalhares [2326233] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- quarvalhares [2326233]
· 2 likes ·
Thank, just to update, after I added thanks in the post I got the error again. :(
yes my faction chain was lost, and it happend to me in mid attack
clicked escape
says i escaped but didnt get credit for it
clicked escape
says i escaped but didnt get credit for it
Same thing Press on forums get 550 refresh press on threat get another one, almost one step one error.
windows
Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
same, traders are getting it when they try to view my profile and i got one trying to get to this forum
[image: imgur.com]
Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
same, traders are getting it when they try to view my profile and i got one trying to get to this forum
[image: imgur.com]
Yeah same issue
Yes, I get it trying to load profile for trading too!
Fixed.
Thank you!!
Thank, just to update, after I added thanks in the post I got the error again. :(
Checking, that is something else
Getting 550 on profiles, and forum. Everything else is slow, New Mail icon not going away.