It happened some time a couple of days ago but all of my tabs are no longer there I have tried reloading the pages, singing in and out and singing out on all devices but nothing I've tried so far has worked. I can access all the tabs like the item market, missions, gym and everything else by typing the url but cant see the tabs in my sidebar and I have no idea what caused it or how it happened it was just there when I signed on two days ago.[image: i.imgur.com]
Tabs are gone
Started by bobian26 [2055798] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Please open up the DoctorN dashboard, select "Options" and go to "Gameplay", then uncheck "Hide Areas section entirely".
That'll resolve it for you!
That'll resolve it for you!
I can't open it right now because it's been down for a bit for me, If I just uninstall it will it do the same thing and put them back ?
You'll need to relog back in to DoctorN I think.
You can actually do that from here: https://www.torn.com/preferences.php as there's a panel there to do that.
Otherwise, you can try the reinstall.
You can actually do that from here: https://www.torn.com/preferences.php as there's a panel there to do that.
Otherwise, you can try the reinstall.
Okay, Thanks for all of your help !