XxDeGeaxX: lol respect ur money dude don't show off lol xD plz
XxDeGeaxX: just a game ...u wont't ever have that much in eal life lol
XxDeGeaxX: I may have much more than u
XxDeGeaxX: in real life
XxDeGeaxX: did I tell that I own two big airports in india ..noo cuz I am not a show off comeon
XxDeGeaxX: showing off to other looses ur respect #LIFELESSONS
Maxx1628: ok, names of the airports?
XxDeGeaxX: not a matter of ur concern sir
DISCUSSION, is having donator status showing off? How could I be so dumb?
XxDeGeaxX: just a game ...u wont't ever have that much in eal life lol
XxDeGeaxX: I may have much more than u
XxDeGeaxX: in real life
XxDeGeaxX: did I tell that I own two big airports in india ..noo cuz I am not a show off comeon
XxDeGeaxX: showing off to other looses ur respect #LIFELESSONS
Maxx1628: ok, names of the airports?
XxDeGeaxX: not a matter of ur concern sir
DISCUSSION, is having donator status showing off? How could I be so dumb?
Mentions: DARKMAXXARONI [2201149] · Dijkstra [2095818]