Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API hof selection bug

Started by drapodi [984522] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

drapodi [984522]
I noticed that when using the API for the selection of Hall of Fame(hof) the "respect" data displays a value and rank of "0":
[image: i.imgur.com]

but when I go to the Hall of Fame page directly I can see both the Value and Rank for Respect:
[image: i.imgur.com]

* I used my own key for the API and all other values given in the HOF selection in API are correct to my knowledge.
**Tested in Chrome and Edge. Not that it matters. :)