Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nova...A SCAMMER????

Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in General Discussion.

42 replies · 1.77k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ZOMB13 [1795241]
So today I visited my vault to withdraw my vast fortune as I wanted to buy myself something pretty and this is what I see...

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Be warned people of torn, DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN! I am completely heart broken, it's true what they say...the people closest to you will hurt you the most.

[image: media1.tenor.com]

Have you been betrayed by someone close to you? How did you deal with it? How do I get over this and move on with my life?
Karty [285221]
The TMB council are currently performing an investigation into this matter and will have an update for the TORN community in due course.
Evil-Duck [1182047]
Just an update from the TMB council. Upon our meeting in the boardroom we have decided to go ahead and sanction Nova with the following:

#1 - Return the scammed funds to original owner
#2 - Issue a public apology and show signs of remorse
#3 - 24 hour suspension from TMB faction chat and faction forums

We at TMB strive for our members to be assets to the community and anyone deemed a liability or is seen projecting a bad image of TMB will be punished pending TMB council investigations

Kind regards
Co-Founder, CEO, PR/ Marketing Guru of TMB enterprises

Peace
Twitter [2309219]
You're going to have to put on your big boy britches and suck it up buttercup. There's no room for bitches in NS.
Mobb-Deep [1731104]
Mr ZOMB13 you sir are a buffoon.

You do know we dont all cheat when playing this game?

You bragging about having lots of stats does not sit well with most of us Mr ZOMB13.

I am a collector Mr ZOMB13. Im not talking about the trinkets on my bazaar.

I collect whining mails from cheating nerds and preserve them for posterity in my mailbox.

You sir , you and me mano au mano in my mailbox. Duking it out until the bitter end. Until you show respect or get fedded.

Are you up for it Mr ZOMB13?

Not chats Mr ZOMB13 mail me. By the time i have finished with you things will be different.

Are you Brave or are you a coward.

You may wander why i havent mailed you about this. I was kind of expecting you to get fedded by now ...

Wheres the point in talking to someone who is going to get kicked out of the game?

You sir will change my mind if you want to.
Nova [1570883]
You sent $69 to ZOMB13.

I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement and I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm simply here to apologise. The scam on ZOMB13 was obviously unplanned and the reactions you saw in this thread were raw; they were unfiltered. I didn't know how to react or how to feel. I should never have scammed ZOMB13. I should have returned the money to the vault and stopped the scam. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't and for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologise to the community, I want to apologise to anyone who has seen this thread. I want to apologise to anyone who has been affected or touched by scamming, but most of all I want to apologise to the victim and his family. For my fans who are defending my actions, please don't. I don't deserve to be defended.

Thank you
ZOMB13 [1795241]
This was never about the money, this was about the betrayal of trust and the damage done to my heart after trying to access my vault and seeing that I had been robbed by someone I consider a friend. However the money has been returned and I can see that you clearly feel bad about it and deeply regret your actions therefore I feel like I can forgive you and we can move forward and leave this whole unfortunate situation behind us. To TMB I would like to say, please do not punish Nova for this mistake has has made, we all make mistakes but it takes a special person to own up and fix their mistake.

Thank you