Try to go to other bazaars but cant access them ... send directly back to mine
Baazar issue
Started by Friedcommy [2288642] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
I'm having the same issue. Search for the item, click the bazaar to view/purchase and it opens my own instead. In the address bar however it does still show the original bazaar owners ID, not my own (but unsure how exactly the link should look aside from that). I've tried refreshing and same problem
After searching for an item, the 3 bazaars listed link to https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php?userID=, instead of https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php#/p=bazaar&userID=.
I'm sure Viktor can take a look!
I'm sure Viktor can take a look!
Me too.
This issue is so bazaar
fixed