A cool idea was if you had DoctorN installed, that right clicking on someone's name anywhere in the game, would open up a private chat with them.
Quick Chat
Started by Starpaws [2086059] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 25 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I don't normally private chat with people, so I'd hate something that encouraged people trying to private chat with me.
Taking to their profile might be nice though.
Taking to their profile might be nice though.
I'm not sure I understand, isn't that what the chat button does?
Say you don't want to go to someone's profile to start a private chat, because you're doing something important, so you can right click on theri name, and it opens a private chat.
Doctorn is independently coded, you're better off sending Mauk a mail