Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker

Started by Zedle [1413647] on in Gambling.

1 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Zedle [1413647]
Hi. I am looking for a small loan of around 100mill to play poker with - I will return 125mill once I have made 200mill. I haven't played Torn for a long time although I have done this before with people.

Last time I made $10bill playing poker before losing it on RR (see display picture) there is a small risk that I will lose but this will be unlikely - poker is my job :)

Also open to bigger investments.

Oh and I gave away around $1bill, if anyone remembers me.

I am very inactive although upon reading any replies I may start to play again, Oh and I'll have pay Duke his money back too... lol