I completed a transaction with this gentleman today and I definitely enjoyed it. I added 125 items into my trade and he proceeded to calculate it and send me the money very quickly so he’s quick fast friendly and just all-around a good tradesman!
Vouche +1
One of the best trader in the world :)
prices on many things are way to cheap
Would you be able to Pm what items you feel could be improved pricewise and by how much,
-Keanu
Please be respectful of others. It is one of the few thing i ask for!
-Keanu
I wish I could upvote this, but after I made my decision to downvote after previous experience with this trader, I was then messaged with some attitude about taking my vote down. This made me feel uncomfortable and frustrated at the same time, especially the fact that a so called “good trader” was asking me to revoke my personal opinion, and change it to fit his needs. I was then also told something very inappropriate after I refused to revoke my vote, and was very offended. I hope that other people can have a better experience than I did.